- Online Psychic Abilities Test
- Iron Horse Mobile Storage
- Luis Olivie, Author of The Black Diamond
- Krossfire Paintball in San Antonio
- Keith Parris: Books, Short Stories and Poems
- San Antonio Heating and Air Conditioning Services
- San Antonio Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Engineering: Alderson & Associates
- Catholic Voter Guide for San Antonio and Bexar County Texas
- St. James Anglican Catholic Church - San Antonio
- Sharon MacDonald Childhood Education Workshops
- Texas Leadership Coalition
- Petry Travel: San Antonio Travel Agency
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Gemini Web Development is working on a tool to keep annoying spam submissions from being sent from your favorite web form. The most common method to prevent form spam is CAPTCHA. You have no doubt had to enter a series of characters seen in an image to successfully submit a form. No doubt CAPTCHA works, but can frustrate human users as well as spam robots. The more effective images are not readable and may need to be refreshed multiple times by a human user. Simple CAPTCHA images are easy to read, so easy that they have been rendered ineffective by spammers using automatic optical character recognition techniques. We are working on a different method. All I'm going to say is that has been quite successful to this point.